Family Storytime (recommended for all ages) In-Person
Join us at this storytime for all ages! We will share books, songs, and music. We'll also have fun counting and exploring colors and shapes. After storytime, we get creative with a related craft!
Siblings are welcome to attend.
Please read the following COVID-19 Warning and Disclaimer.
Please do not attend programs if any of the following apply:
- Child has had a fever of 100 or higher within the past 24 hours.
- Child has vomited or has had diarrhea within the past 24 hours.
- Child has rash not associated with diapers.
- Child has a sore throat and/or swollen glands causing difficulty swallowing.
- Child has constant cough.
- Child has symptoms of possible communicable disease (colored nasal discharge, red eyes, sore throat, headache, abdominal pain, fever, and/or skin spots, bumps or patches).
Storytime depends on the cooperation of parent, child, and presenter. Our main goal is for everyone to have a good time at the library. To make this experience an enjoyable one for your child, we ask for your cooperation and assistance in the following ways:
- Discuss with your child what to expect at Storytime.
- Please arrive on time. Children are easily distracted by newcomers.
- Please take children who become restless outside the Storytime area as not to distract others from the program.
- Encourage your child to participate in finger plays, songs, and questions asked by the presenter. Your little one is likely to participate if you are also participating.
- Set a good example. Please remain attentive to the program and your child during Storytime.
- Encourage children to observe library manners such as: using library voices, refraining from running or climbing, and cleaning up after playtime.
Time Zone: Central Time - US & Canada (change)